SDI’s Deep Diver Course is a must for any diver wishing to explore a little more, go a little deeper, and learn the risks and benefits associated with deep diving. Many interesting sights lay just beyond open water diver training limits such as: beautiful wall dives, shipwrecks, and critters that don’t come into the shallows.The purpose of this course is to provide the necessary training to plan and execute dives that are beyond the depth range experienced during an SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course, specifically beyond 18 meters/60 feet and to a maximum depth of not greater than 40 meters/130 feet. By the end of the course your knowledge, awareness, and comfort level with deep diving activities will have increased.
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
The SDI Deep Diver minimum requirements:
Students are required to successfully complete the following:
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Deep Diver Knowledge Quests with a passing score of 80%, followed by 100% remediation by the Instructor
- Complete all open water requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
This course can be run in accordance with any of our Open Water Scuba sessions. Classes are available monthly so contact the shop and we'll establish a date that works with you.
Are you excited to start your adventure? Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact you within 48hrs to discuss the program and setup an orientation date.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this course. Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact shortly with the answers you seek.