Freediving Level 1
Our Level One Freediving Program follows the completion of the Basic Program. Taking all the skills learned in the class and pool and applying them to freediving to depths up to 66ft. You will revisit rescue and safety techniques that will allow you to stay safe while partaking in deeper depths of the purest form of diving. You will also continue to hone in your advanced breathing and in water technique to make diving effortless.
Prerequisites for training:
- Have completed the Basic Freediver or equivalent training
- Be able to swim 200 yards
- Be able to tread water for 10 minutes
- Be at least 12 years of age
- Provide fitted mask, fins, and snorkel for freediving
- Must have clear medical history (medical statement) or Physician sign off
Open Water training includes:
- Two days of Open Water instruction
- In water safety and rescue
- Target dives up to 66ft/20m
- 3-4 hours of dive time
This course can be run in accordance with any of our Open Water Scuba sessions. Classes are available monthly so contact the shop and we'll establish a date that works with you.
Are you excited to start your adventure? Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact you within 48hrs to discuss the program and setup an orientation date.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this course. Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact shortly with the answers you seek.