Intro to Tech Diving
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
Who this course is for:
- Certified open water scuba diver who wants to expand diver knowledge
- Certified open water scuba diver who is considering technical training
- Certified technical diver who is seeking a refresher course
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn:
- In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
What’s in it for you:
- Exposure to in-depth dive planning, introduction to more advanced technical diving and equipment
- Opportunity to become a more proficient diver and expand on diver skills and knowledge
TDI Intro to Tech minimum requirements:
- Execute proper gear selection and preparation as well as buddy gas matching
- Mastery of S.T.A.R.T, trim, finning techniques, body positioning, and diver skills
- Overall demonstration of mature, sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
This course can be run in accordance with any of our Open Water Scuba sessions. Classes are available monthly so contact the shop and we'll establish a date that works with you.
Are you excited to start your adventure? Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact you within 48hrs to discuss the program and setup an orientation date.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this course. Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact shortly with the answers you seek.