Belize Aggressor IV Live-aboard
Join the Adventure Sports team as we head off to Palau, Micronesia. Palau is the ultimate paradise for the adventurous traveler, boasting some of the most spectacular water features and beaches. Palau is an archipelago of more than 586 islands with about 20,000 inhabitants and was the world’s first official Shark Sanctuary. With 1,500 species of fish and 500 species of coral, some have called Palau the “8th Natural Wonder of the World”, while others have identified Palau as “One of the Seven Underwater Wonders of the World.” Don’t miss this trip of a lifetime!
- 10 nights in specific room at Palau Pacific Resort
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 8 days of 2 tank boat diving with Sam’s Tours
- Complimentary 3rd tank dive at Chandelier Cave
- Unlimited shore diving at Sam’s Macro Wall
- Lunch and refreshments each dive day
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers in Palau
- All hotel taxes and service charges in Palau
- Palau departure tax $55/person
- Palau Dive permit fees (approx $100)
- Meals and beverages not specified
- Personal dive equipment
- Trip/Dive Insurance
We are excited that you are interested in one of our trips! Please fill out all of the fields below and someone will contact you within 48hrs.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this trip. Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact shortly with the answers you seek.