Philippines: Atlantis Puerto Galera Resort
Join Paul Schorzman on a 9-night or 14-night diving adventure enjoying the waters in the Philippines. We have reserved a great opportunity for you to enjoy the land-based dive operation as we spend either 9 or 14 nights at the Atlantis Puerto Galera Resort in the Philippines. This is perfect for the divers, especially underwater photographers, because the airlines allow you 2 bags and you fly direct to Manila. No little airlines or added baggage fees.
The Atlantis Puerto Galera Resort offers deluxe rooms with a double bed and single twin, private bath and shower, safe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, TV with cable, minibar and refrigerator. The dive shop features individual equipment storage cubby-holes to keep your equipment dry and organized. They recently added a dedicated camera room for photographers. Best of all, the schedule allows you to dive up to 5 times a day – 9am, 11am, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm night dive. If requested, you dive equipment or camera gear can be carried to the boar for you. The dive boat features no more than 6 people with one dive guide. They offer a wide select of dive spots and most are within ten minutes of the resort.
You can enjoy a wide select of relaxing massage therapy and spa treatments. These reasonably priced treatments are the perfect way to relax at the end of the a great dive day.
This is an all-inclusive dive package which includes:
- Accommodations in a deluxe room (based on double occupancy)
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant
- Breakfast drinks
- Italian and specialty coffees with breakfast
- Coffee, tea and filtered water anytime
- Unlimited internet access
- Up to 5 boat dives per day including night diving
Also Available (Additional Charge):
- Unlimited NITROX is available for $200 for 9 nights and $250 for 14 nights
- A special day trip of 3 tanks and lunch is available to Verde Island for $85
- Airport transfers are available for $100 each when a minimum of 4 people are traveling on the same airline itinerary. This transfer fee will be higher if there are fewer than 4 people
- Prices for single supplement or room upgrades are also available
Prices DO NOT include:
- Staff Gratuities
- Airport transfers
- Massage treatments
- Gear or camera rentals
- Personal purchases from the boutique
For further information contact
Paul Schorzman (503) 708-4658
Adventure Sports, Inc.
We are excited that you are interested in one of our trips! Please fill out all of the fields below and someone will contact you within 48hrs.
We're happy to answer any questions you may have regarding this trip. Please fill out all of the fields below and one of our staff will contact shortly with the answers you seek.